Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
Search for Homes - Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes, and condominiums on the local real estate market.
Home Buying Process – What to expect - your home-buying "roadmap" - from choosing an qualified agent to moving into your new home.
First Time Buyer? - Read about some things you need to be aware of if you are new to this process.
- Home Buyer's Guide - Searching for your home, finding a lender, knowing the process.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payment will be on the home you want.
Why Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent?
- Get access to all the listings.
- Know all the facts on properties you're interested in.
- Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
- Finance your home faster.
- Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, we'll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Your agent will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences, so that you don't spend time on listings that aren't of interest.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your buyer's agent it will be our job to represent you and get the best deal possible. We'll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
If you'd like to know about the home buying process, we'd love to tell you all about it. Call Pam Roof @ 770.883.2682 or text a "best time" for me to call you. Email: Pam@PamSellsGa.com